Monday, December 27, 2010

Happy Holidays!

I know this greeting of mine is kinda late for Christmas but as they say, it's better late than never! So to all my fellow bloggers out there Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you and your loved ones!


I was a little busy for the past few weeks buying presents for my family. I didnt have nuff time to buy myself a gift :( But it doesnt matter as long as they are happy :). A lot has happened this year, some were great but there were also very sad moments for me. Im very thankful to God for all the blessings He has given me this year and I am hoping for a better year next year, hopefully with my bf as my hubby :)


I hope we all have a better year next year, more blessings for us all!



Peace & Love to ya'll♥

2 comments:

  1. @nmakeuplover- thanks for visiting, followed you back :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. merry xmas and happy new year to you too :)

    ReplyDelete