Thursday, January 6, 2011

WARNING: a very cheesy post♥

Hi everyone! How was your New Year celebration? Mine was simple, me and my family got together for a late dinner and then we all waited for the year to end. As I was pondering everything that happened to me this past year I couldn't help myself thinking that even though 2010 was a pretty much difficult year for me I am still lucky to have made it alive this year. I got sick last year that I was admitted to the hospital for almost a week, it was a bad case of cough and colds that turned into Pneumonia. I was on anitbiotics for 2 weeks and I was so depressed that time I wanted to die. Luckily I have my boyfriend with me. He called me numerous times a day just to check if Im ok (he's overseas by the way), he also made sure that I get to eat right and my needs are all met. He gave me reasons to fight and still believe. He gave me everything I could ever hope for.
*from google images
So, I dedicate this post to my loving boyfriend who loves me dearly for the past 7 years, who stood by me through all my problems, who spoils me rotten each and everytime, who patiently waits for me without any complain everytime I do my makeup :p, who comforts me everytime I feel down, who is my no.1 fan and would tell me Im beautiful every chance he gets.I know Im being cheesy here but please I just need to let this all out, I wanted to let the whole wide web know how lucky and thankful I am to have him.

I want to start my year right so I want to say thank you and I love you to you my shopping and travel buddy, my bestfriend, my mentor and of course my future husband and the would-be-father of my half dozen children :) I love you forever and I hope it always stays this way between us. I am looking forward to more years with you. ITALY, SL, SM♥ (this is something between us which means I Trust And Love You, Super Love, Super Miss) heh.. I know we're so cheesy like that :D)

Thank you for taking the time to read my very cheesy post :) I hope every girl in this world would be treated dearly by their bfs/husbands because it is our right to be treated like so :)



Peace & Love♥♥

2 comments:

  1. Awww, you two make such a cute couple. And I'm so glad he treats you right. You deserve nothing less. I wish the two of you all the best. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks pammy! that's so sweet of you! It's a whole lot easier to go through life's problems when you have someone who cares, Im just lucky to have someone who does :)

    ReplyDelete